A Marketing Maverick
YOU: You are a marketing maverick. A multi-tasking, entrepreneurial powerhouse with strong vision and great taste. You have strong experience in the beauty industry, love all things “start-up” and have the know-how and drive to get the job done. You set your sights high, so the sky is the limit.
THEM: They are a beauty brand that creates clinically-proven & innovative products
- Lead the marketing team: Design, ecommmerce, social media
- Assist the Business development team and the sales team with marketing
- Support the management and execution of all marketing calendar activities and social campaigns with a view to reinforcing sales performance and strategy.
- Assist in the management of go-to-market strategies, including: digital and print media, direct marketing, cross-marketing partnerships etc
- Speak about and represent the brand with excellence
- Foster an inspirational leadership – manage, motivate, and cultivate an environment conducive to personal development
- Continuously analyze the competitive landscape and consumer trends, identify and manage strategic partner relationships.
- Monitor and assess all marketing outcomes and pertinent sales data, generating detailed reports and presentations for the senior management team, evolving strategy based on outcomes
- Clearly define brand objectives and implement brand promotion activities that are in-line with core values and evaluated against measurable goals
- Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Analytical and results-driven mindset.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical & organizational skills
- A love for marketing, including the endless pursuit of knowledge and the drive to experiment, test and improve
- Team player with a “no task is too small” attitude
- 5+ years proven experience with a variety of marketing functions in a B2B2C environment, preferably in retail products
- Great organization skills, a focus on quality and detail, and self-motivated
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful, confident, and excited to lead
- Experience working with a brand sold in large retailers a plus
- Based on the information that has been provided to You & Them by our Client, the base salary for this position is in the $160K-$180K range.